1. Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Plan or any third party (including without limitation any Plan sponsor or sponsored children) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, Plan Ireland shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
4. Plan Ireland can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
5. Plan Ireland does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
6. Plan Ireland takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
7. Any communication or material (including without limitation any data, questions, comments and suggestions) that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site (including without limitation chatrooms, fora, bulletin boards), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Plan Ireland. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
8. If you sign up to become a sponsor on line you have the right to cancel at any time.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Ireland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
10. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information or any of these Terms and Conditions.
What are “cookies,” and does the Plan website use “cookies?”