1. To increase knowledge, understanding and skills on inclusive education in development and humanitarian settings;
2. To inspire staff to engage in a community of practice on disability inclusion in collaboration with partners in their countries,
3. To build capacity on why and how to embed the intersection between inclusion, gender equality and girls’ rights in programmes and advocacy work.
1. Shared and documented good practices, lessons learned and challenges in the area of inclusive education;
2. Enhanced learning on mainstream and targeted disability programming
3. A greater understanding of the links between Plan International’s work with girls, boys and youth with disabilities and the SDGs.